Our team have worked on and are continuing to work on a number of high profile technical projects in a wide range of industries in both the Public to Private sector. Due to the highly confidential nature of our work we are not able to go into detail and/or disclose the majority of our projects.
Our specialists work as a part of your delivery team to deliver never done before proof of concept projects and either handover or continue to work with you until full deployment.
Current clients, past projects and strategic partners include
- Creating and managing a Command and Control Centre for a transformation project which entailed moving the IT Infrastructure of 1,000 employees in 30 countries from one company to another whilst both companies were Live environments as part of a £606 million pound sale.
- Assisted in the development of an internal application for IBM’s top 10 customers in BeNeLux which enabled the customer to check their servers security policies easily ensuring compliance. Creating security policies and reporting for 13,000 servers around the world.
- Architecture of automated design for how Gas is sent around the country to specific holding tanks depending on demand which saved several million pounds in fines per year. Requests from companies requiring big gas usage had previously been fax based and needed several instances of human interaction to pick up the fax, ensure correct and add the order, which if not done within a tight time period incurred fines.
- Assisted client with upgrading the UK’s biggest software deployment system which catered for 80,000 servers and workstations around the country which saved nearly a million pounds per year in reduced downtime and having to send engineers out to do manual updates.
- Assisted client on setting up and creating an investment bank as part of a $1 billion dollar investment by Merrill Lynch and HSBC. Most of this implementation is still currently being used by HSBC now. Setup one of the UK’s first IT integrated automated text messaging system.
- Physical/Digital Asset Management tracking & real-time data analytics using our propriety modular bluetooth/Wifi Congital Sensors tracking HVA in a variety of industries including Warehouse, Automotive, Health and Utilities.
- Inclusive Smart City Projects through hardware & software development of mesh wireless sensor networks (WSN) to assist seamless outdoor/indoor wayfinding navigation systems for the visually impaired.
- worked in collaboration with Coventry University Enterprises to support the West Midlands Mobile and Wireless programme, an EU initiative to create a city centre wireless mesh network using 30 Wi-Fi hotspots, providing technical consultancy to the team in order to develop and deploy a series of mobile applications on a range of devices and platforms to demonstrate the potential of this technology and commercial viability.