We collect the information that is necessary to conduct our business, to provide the services you have requested and to keep you informed. We may also use the information you provide to communicate with you about our products and services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
- Identity Data: including first name, last name, social media handle or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- Contact Data: including billing address, postal address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: including bank account and payment card details (we only use this data for payment processing purposes).
- Transaction Data: including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: including internet protocol (IP) address, traffic data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and other communication data which gives us information about how you accessed our website.
- Usage Data: including information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data: including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not hold any “special category” data about you (such as data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union memberships, data about your health and genetic and biometric data).
No personal data is collected by the vehicle cameras, other than road/street scene images that may include pedestrians.